For canning, candle making and many other uses. A highly refined paraffin wax for sealing jams, jellies, and preserves, in open top containers and for home candle making.
Preserving and Canning:
1. Fill glasses of jars to within 1/2 inch of top.
2. Clean inside top rim of container to remove any preserves from surface.
3. While contents are hot, cover with 1/8 inch layer of melted paraffin wax.
4. When cold, add another 1/8 inch layer of melted paraffin wax, tilting and rotating to seal completely.
1. Seal bottles by dipping tops.
2. Rub hot iron over paraffin wax, wrapped in cloth, to keep smooth and bright.
3. Lubricate sticking drawers, windows, doors and zipper fasteners.
4. Rub paraffin wax on snow shovels to aid shoveling wet snow.
5. Lubricate snow skis and toboggans.
6. Wax surfboards.
7. Coat inside of garbage cans with melted paraffin wax to prevent rusting, sticking of contents, and enable easier cleaning.8. Create decorative candles and artificial flowers. Grease candle molds lightly with vegetable oil and chill prior to use.